Hi sweetheart :). First for all imissyou damn much bby :{. I wish i can hold your hand every second and every time, because you're damn important too me, and i can't live without you honey. I wanted to with you all night long. I love when you call me ( Baby and sayang ) but i do love more when you call me ( Sweetheart and honey)
:D but it depands on you, which one that you like. :) and im not gonna force you to do what i say. Please don't think negative on me? and bby? if you were in front of me, please smile and happy for me? i don't want to see your sad face bby.If you don't mind, can you say ( Baby ) right in front of me? Hm okay, that all i want you to know, goodnnite, takecare, imissyou! and iloveyou bby.
HUG and KISSES.
from ( MIBF <3 )